Studios and Granny Flat Builders
ATN Constructions is a leading company that builds top-grade granny flats in Sydney. If you are looking to hire a construction company to build a granny flat, we are the team for you.
Before signing a contract with a granny flat builder, it is crucial to know about the service inclusions and exclusions, so there are no hassles afterwards.
Why ATN Constructions?
There are multiple reasons to choose ATN Constructions for building granny flats. We use the best quality material and fittings to make your granny flat stand the test of time, without leading to structural issues.
We Are Experienced
We have been into this business for more than 20 years, building beautiful granny flats for our clients.
We have partnered with some of the best suppliers to get top-quality materials. From plasterboard to bathroom taps, we are particularly selective in the products we use; ensuring a premium final product.
Approvals and Construction
The ATN Constructions team will handle everything; you don’t have to worry about approval logistics. We are conscious of the legalities of our construction projects, and are diligent in complying with those conditions. You can rest assured that a professional is handling the task.
- Temporary site fencing
- Electrical connection to the main property’s electrical box
- Connection of water and sewerage
- Gas, and phone services connected to the main dwelling’s line
Roof Framing and Wall Ceiling
- 90mm Timber walls treated to prevent termite (meeting AS1684 standards)
- Nominal 2450mm high ceilings
- Extra cross-bracing treatment to the timber frame for extra durability
Sliding Doors and Windows
- Easy-slide aluminium sliding doors with powder coating (with flyscreen)
- High-quality aluminium windows with lock and flyscreens
- Robust wooden door for the main entry (with lock and handle)
Termite Control and Insulation
- Insulated ceiling with R3.0 batts
- External wall insulation with R1.5 batts
- Termite protection as per the AS3660
- Colorbond metal roof sheets or CSR Monier concrete roof tiles (22-23 degree pitch) based on your choice
- PVC downpipes
- Quad guttering
- Colorbond fascia
- Fibre cement lining with 300 mm eaves
Do you need more information about the granny flat external inclusions? Get in touch with us. Our representatives will guide you through the complete process. We’ll also provide you with a detailed quotation once we’re across your requirements for the project.